Our response to COVID-19
Our response to the Coronavirus:
In line with government and NHS advice we are currently remaining open and our next show “Flare Path” is going ahead as planned. We will be assessing the situation on a daily basis. We are taking steps to protect our members and visiting public as far as possible.
1. Placing wall mounted sanitisers at strategic points of entry into the theatre.
2. Placing signs in the toilets to remind about hand washing.
3. Putting paper towels in the toilets to use in conjunction with the hand dryers. Please dispose of used towels in the bins provided.
4. Providing continuous hot water in the toilets.
5. Our cleaner is using an enhanced bacterial cleaner on all surfaces.
6. There are now two credit card machines in the bar to reduce the handling of cash.
We ask that all visitors please follow current advice about avoiding handshaking. Finally, if you develop symptoms do not come to the theatre but stay at home and call NHS 111.